RE: catching up on the backlog

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2005-05-05 02:03:48
>> I've picked through the list of patches in my backlog, and applied
>> this bunch to my release tree ... before I ask Linus to pull, it
>> would be useful to get some SGI testing (since the majority of the
>> changes are SGI related).
>
>Thanks to SGI we can now help with sn testing. I cloned the testing
>tree today, compiled and booted on Altix350 4way successful.

Darren,

Thanks for running the test.  I notice that you said "I cloned the
testing tree" ... which tree did you pull from?  Despite my earlier
assertion that I was going to filter things through:
  rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/aegl/test-2.6.git
before putting them into the release tree:
  rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/aegl/linux-2.6.git
that huge bunch of backlog all went into the release tree.

-Tony