Re: [RFC/PATCH 0/3] ACPI based I/O APIC hot-plug

From: Andrew Morton <akpm_at_osdl.org>
Date: 2005-04-26 19:57:16
"Kenji Kaneshige" <kaneshige.kenji@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Here is a set of patches to support ACPI based I/O APIC hotplug.

OK, with the help of Tony's git tree I managed to get those merged up.

In future, please avoid sending multiple patches with the same Subject:?
Because when you do that I have to invent unique names for the patches and
you don't know what those names were, so things get confusing.  See
http://www.zip.com.au/~akpm/linux/patches/stuff/tpp.txt for more, thanks.