Re: ia64 git pull

From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds_at_osdl.org>
Date: 2005-04-22 07:08:00
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 tony.luck@intel.com wrote:

> First ia64 change is sitting in a GIT repository at:
>
> 	http://www.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/aegl/linux-2.6.git
>
> Please pull (and comment if anything is wrong, or could be improved ... e.g.
> what's the easiest way to name the repository for you to cut&paste?)

Looks good. Merged and pushed out.

I don't have a good naming convention yet, but since rsync ends up being
the easiest way to fetch the data (and I like the irony of using a tool
that Tridge helped write ;), the one I use for my merger is

	rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/aegl/linux-2.6.git

but we'll probably _eventually_ have a real git protocol for doing
transfers more efficiently by just having git-specific knowledge.

		Linus