Re: recent fix for pgd_addr_end

From: Peter Chubb <peterc_at_gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2005-03-18 12:31:12
>>>>> "Tony" == Tony Luck <Luck> writes:

Tony> Peter, Dave, and anyone else following along: How does this look
Tony> (ignoring for the moment the usage of pgd_addr_end() in the
Tony> vmalloc() code path for region 5 ... I'll deal with that next,
Tony> but for the moment it is only a theoretical problem as we don't
Tony> map anywhere close to enough things in region 5 to trigger the
Tony> IA64_PGD_OVERFLOW path in this code).

I think it's good.  It even boots :-)

--
Dr Peter Chubb  http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au  peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
The technical we do immediately,  the political takes *forever*