32Bit vs 64Bit

From: regatta <regatta_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-03-17 02:48:35
Hi everyone,

I have a question about the 64Bit mode in AMD 64bit

My question is if I run a 32Bit application in Optreon AMD 64Bit with
Linux 64Bit does this give my any benefit ? I mean running 32Bit
application in 64Bit machine with 64 Linux is it better that running
it in 32Bit or doesn't make any different at all ?

Thanks

--
Best Regards,