How should I proceed with page table caches?

From: Robin Holt <holt_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2005-03-15 04:27:33
Tony and David,

Is there any chance I can do another push of the page table cache stuff
with the last bits of cleanup and those getting in without addressing
the removal of the cpu_idle() call?  Neither solution I was given last
week seems particularly well fitted to the problem at hand.  I would
like to get this in so I can continue working on the 4-level page table
directory I am really trying to address.

Thanks,
Robin Holt