Itanium product management at Intel

From: Christian Hildner <christian.hildner_at_hob.de>
Date: 2005-03-03 23:37:04
Hi there,

First of all sorry for the partial abuse of this list, but we would like
to meet a person at Intel who is responsible for the development of the
Itanium architecture. Ideally, that person would be at some level of
management. Since there are a lot of Intel employees listening here, I
am optimistic about getting an answer. To avoid  publishing names here,
you may reply to my e-mail address directly without cc-ing to the list.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Christian