Re: [Patch 1/3] Reclaim pmd and pte entries to quicklists.

From: Robin Holt <holt_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2005-03-03 05:33:25
> I wasn't suggesting to support multiple sizes, just to add a
> BUG_ON(size != PAGE_SIZE) or something like that.

What is the motivation for this?  I have not changed anything in the
pgtable allocation/free path which changes in any way the size.  I don't
see what issue I am raising with this patch.  The sizes are constants
defined in header files.  Can we just put in a #error instead?

I am just confused as to what we are trying to accomplish.

Thanks,
Robin