Re: PATCH: Fix 2.6 kernel ia64 directives

From: James E Wilson <wilson_at_specifixinc.com>
Date: 2005-02-08 09:18:27
On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 12:11, James E Wilson wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 14:50, David Mosberger wrote:
> > While I'm in favor of fixing such typos, the Itanium Assembly Language
> > Reference Manual states:

I see Jan responded to this already.  I missed it earlier because it
didn't thread with the rest of the discussion.  I also see that this
discussion has moved to the binutils list, so I will continue it there.

I see I was wrong about IAS giving an error for mismatched proc/end, I
misunderstood why that change was made.  The rest of the message should
still be accurate.