Default preempt_count setting

From: Matthew Wilcox <matthew_at_wil.cx>
Date: 2005-02-04 02:15:01
I noticed that almost every architecture has some variant of:

#define INIT_THREAD_INFO(tsk)                   \
[...]
        .preempt_count  = 1,                    \

except for parisc, ia64 and arm26.  parisc and arm26 don't have functional
PREEMPT, so I suspect can simply be changed.  How about ia64 though?
I see PREEMPT is available as an option ... should preempt_count be
initialised to 1 on ia64?