Re: IA64 memory

From: Vaibhav Sharma <vaibhav.sh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-02-03 18:03:40
Hi,
Thanks a lot for a quick response, I appreciate.
If you could only help me out a little more ….

See, I need to change some of the boot parameters as read/seen by the
kernel. Once these parameters have been setup by elilo, the Kernel
must read it from these predefined areas in memory, into some of its
variables. I need to understand where this reading part happens in the
kernel. This is where I want to modify the resources, for future use
by the kernel !! I don't want to touch the elilo source, only the
kernel.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Vaibhav.