Re: anyone using Itanium B-step support?

From: James E Wilson <wilson_at_tuliptree.org>
Date: 2005-01-28 13:32:49
On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 17:54, David Mosberger wrote:
> Looks fine to me.  I found one more reference to
> CONFIG_ITANIUM_BSTEP_SPECIFIC in arch/ia64/configs/bigsur_defconfig.

I see no such file in my copy of linux-2.6.8.1 downloaded from
kernels.org, but yes, that should be fixed too.

> I would have done it myself but there was no "Signed-off-by" trailer
> in your patch so I think you may need to resend the patch anyhow

I know nothing about submitting linux kernel patches.  My patch is
completely untested, by the way, as I doubt that I can build a working
kernel without help.  It was more a suggestion than an actual patch.