Re: anyone using Itanium B-step support?

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2005-01-28 12:54:40

  James> On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 13:56, James E Wilson wrote:
  >> However, rather than add more ITANIUM_BSTEP_SPECIFIC support to
  >> the kernel, I think it makes more sense to obsolete it and remove
  >> it.

  James> Here is the change I am suggesting.

Looks fine to me.  I found one more reference to
CONFIG_ITANIUM_BSTEP_SPECIFIC in arch/ia64/configs/bigsur_defconfig.
Not that it really matters, but from a cleanliness perspective, we may
want to get rid of that at the same time.

I would have done it myself but there was no "Signed-off-by" trailer
in your patch so I think you may need to resend the patch anyhow
before Tony will take it (unless he judges the patch to be trivial
enough not to need this).