RE: [patch] fix per-CPU MCA mess and make UP kernels work again

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2005-01-27 06:23:06
>It seems logical to me that MCA data be close to the node/cpu using
>it, but workable if it is not.

Since performance is not an issue here, and there isn't a functionality
reason for allocating per-node, I'd vote for whatever is the cleanest
code implementation.  Part of the pit I've dug myself into is caused by
the complexity of the contig/discontig code ... if we can make it simpler,
perhaps I won't break it all again.

-Tony