any point to CONFIG_IA64_PRINT_HAZARDS?

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2005-01-26 16:20:05
Is there any point to keeping CONFIG_IA64_PRINT_HAZARDS?  I always
have it on and I don't know why you'd ever want to turn it off.  I
vaguely remember that there may have been an issue with turning it on
for early Merced silicon but I really doubt any silicon in use today
needs that (and even if it did, it should be made dependent on a
model/stepping-based option, not a separate thing).