RE: [patch] ia64: Align rse_clear_invalid to double-bundle boundary.

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2005-01-26 09:19:00

  Tony> This is using the tool chain on SLES9.  I ran the preprocessor
  Tony> over entry.S, and it does include the ".align 32" ... so the
  Tony> change should have had no effect.  Which means that something
  Tony> else I did today probably dropped the cycles :-(

I believe the exact data-cache layout can affect the basic
syscall-path quite significantly.  Thus, I can certainly see why
apparently unrelated changes could affect the syscall path.  Getting
better control over the data-layout would be nice (Ken's GP-relative
addressing work may a helpful step in that direction).