RE: [patch] ia64: fix potential NaT bit error for sys_pipe().

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2005-01-25 06:17:59

  Ken> We would rather not to change THREAD_FLAGS_TO_CLEAR definition.
  Ken> mfh bit in child pt_regs is cleared right above where the
  Ken> comment is.  I think it is better as is so that child thread
  Ken> fph partition stays invalidated.

Sorry, I was a bit in a rush when I typed that mail and made some
errors as a result.  I think what you propose is reasonable, since
just clearing PSR.MFH will take care of avoiding needless
context-switching of f32-f127.  However, I think it'd still be
worthwhile to update the comment in copy_thread() to reflect this
thinking (basically, the paragraph starting with "XXX" would have to
be updated).