Re: [patch, BK-curr] nonintrusive spin-polling loop in kernel/spinlock.c

From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds_at_osdl.org>
Date: 2005-01-21 10:45:37
Btw, I think I've now merged everything to bring us back to where we
wanted to be - can people verify that the architecture they care about has
all the right "read_can_lock()" etc infrastructure (and preferably that it
_works_ too ;), and that I've not missed of incorrectly ignored some
patches in this thread?

		Linus