Re: [patch] Remove limit on MCA recoveries

From: Matthias Fouquet-Lapar <mfl_at_kernel.paris.sgi.com>
Date: 2005-01-19 00:57:14
> > Agreed.  If you want to increase the static limit up from 32 to a thousand
> > or so, as an interim fix until such extra page_flags are agreed upon, then
> > I'll be ok with that.
>
> Sounds good.  Thanks, Tony.  Here is a patch.
>
> Of course very quickly _only_ 1024 recoveries won't be enough.  :-)

I think one option is a dynamic array, but any re-allocation would not be done
at MCA time. Once the table is full by 80% for example, we can increase it's size
at a somewhat more convenient time

Thanks

Matthias Fouquet-Lapar  Core Platform Software    mfl@sgi.com  VNET 521-8213
Principal Engineer      Silicon Graphics          Home Office (+33) 1 3047 4127