[patch] add BUG call to overlapping vma fix

From: Jason Baron <jbaron_at_redhat.com>
Date: 2005-01-15 03:52:41
hi,

It seems that in ia64_elf32_init, instead of calling return, if we insert
an overlapping vma, we should instead BUG(). We should never get into this
code path, because the vma's are set above PAGE_OFFSET, and thus a
Xmalicious user can not trigger this code path. This change is being
suggested mainly for clarity. Thanks to Stephen Tweedie for pointing out
that returning early in ia64_elf32_init could have unpredictable results.

thanks,

-Jason