Re: [Gelato-technical] q-tools v0.2 released

From: Al Stone <ahs3_at_fc.hp.com>
Date: 2004-10-20 08:48:49
Experimental versions of ia64 Debian packages for q-tools v0.2
are now available, too.  You will need to be running Debian
unstable (aka 'sid') and a 2.6 kernel for the packages to work
properly.

You can pick up all the bits and pieces at:

   http://free.linux.hp.com/~ahs3/q-tools

Or, you can use apt-get to install the tools.  Add the following
to your sources.list file:

   deb http://free.linux.hp.com/~ahs3 /
   deb-src http://free.linux.hp.com/~ahs3 /

Then:

   # apt-get update
   # apt-get install q-tools

Feel free to let me know if there are any problems with these packages.

Ciao,
al