Re: Double spin_unlock in bte.c

From: Robin Holt <holt_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2004-10-19 07:34:52
> I have another bte mod too - I've added it to the list - it's
> 008-bugon-fix on the oss site.

Pat and Tony,

I have created a 009-bte_double_unlock patch which is the same patch that
was sent to the list last week.  Russ Anderson and I have worked up two
additional patches for the bte.  The first works around an extremely
infrequent hardware issue and the other reduces contention on the bte
interface locks by distributing based upon the slice that the requestors
cpu is on.

Pat, can you add those to your patch set?

Thanks,
Robin Holt