Re: [RFC] Convert pgtable cache to slab

From: Martin K. Petersen <mkp_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2004-10-14 06:37:10
>>>>> "Tony" == Luck, Tony <tony.luck@intel.com> writes:

Tony> Ok, I see it now ... the perils of reading the patch rather than
Tony> applying it and looking at the code that you end up with.  I see
Tony> that ia32_mem_init() got dragged along too.

*nod*

Tony> This is pretty messy in terms of code legibility.

I agree completely.  I never intended for them to permanently live
there.  I was just looking for suggestions for a more appropriate
location.

Tony> Think you can sell LKML on a generic change to initialize this
Tony> cache in mm/slab.c???

I'll try.

Thanks!

--
Martin K. Petersen	Silicon Graphics, Inc.
mkp_at_sgi.com		http://www.sgi.com/