RE: yet another sparse-detected bug fix

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2004-10-06 01:59:26

  >> I'm confused.  I posted a sparse-enablement patch yesterday.  Was
  >> there something wrong with that one?

  Tony> I can't tell ... I haven't seen it (none of the sparse patches
  Tony> that I've received match the diffstat that you sent for it
  Tony> today ... and I checked the "marc.theaimsgroup.com" archive
  Tony> too, it isn't there either).  Please resend.

Something seems to be silently dropping mails with large patches.
Mine was just a bit over 100KB, so this seems plausible.  I'm just
not sure whether it's vger or something in between.

Anyhow, I split up the patches and sent them separately anyhow since
I think they're in good enough shape that we can at least think about
merging them.