PATCH-ACPI based CPU hotplug[0/6]

From: Keshavamurthy Anil S <anil.s.keshavamurthy_at_intel.com>
Date: 2004-09-21 02:25:20
Hi Len,
  I am resending the following set of patches which support ACPI based physical
CPU hotplug for IA64 platform, after having including all the community
feedback(of course I got very thin feedback) which I got on
acpi-devel mailing list.

This set of patches has been tested on linux-2.6.9-rc2. Also this time I am
cc'ing ia64/lkml mailing lists as patch 3/6 and patch 4/6 touches arch specific files.

Details:(Applies cleanly onto linux-2.6.9-rc2)
Patch[1/6]- Core ACPI enhancement support
Patch[2/6]- ACPI hotplug eject interface support
Patch[3/6]- Arch specific support for mapping lsapic to cpu
Patch[4/6]- Dynamic cpu registration and unregistration support
Patch[5/6]- Extend ACPI processor driver to support Hotplug
Patch[6/6]- ACPI container driver(New driver)

Please consider applying this patch onto your test tree.

Thanks,
Anil S Keshavamurthy