RE: INIT dumps broken?

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2004-09-15 04:42:30
>I noticed that with kernel v2.6.9-rc1 INIT dumps appear not to work
>anymore.  The machine just hangs, without ever (visibly) control
>reaching the OS INIT handler.  v2.6.7-rc3 was OK.  Anybody know what
>broke?

Nothing immediately obvious.  mca_asm.S hasn't been touched in that
interval.  mca.c has had a few changes for cpe polling, and some
cleanup in the split of things between mca_init() and mca_late_init(),
but the INIT handlers are registered in mca_init() before any code
changes to that routine.

-Tony