Re: IA64 bitkeeper trees (again)

From: Ian Wienand <ianw_at_gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2004-08-19 15:24:36
On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 10:09:38PM +0000, Tony Luck wrote:
> The actual names all have "linux-ia64-" prepended.  E.g.
>
>   http://lia64.bkbits.net/linux-ia64-test-2.6.9
>
> The names of the trees all change when Linus makes a release.

I don't know how or if it's even possible, but is there some way to
make a linux-ia64-test-latest symbolic link (or something) that you
can pull from to always have the latest testing tree?

The initial reason I wanted this was because we clone the tree to a
local server and then do local clones from that to save bandwidth, and
I'd have to write a script to automatically figure out when the tree
changed over and re-clone it every time.  But I think it would be just
generally handy.

-i
ianw@gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au