Does anyone know what happened to linux-kernel

From: <yiding_wang_at_agilent.com>
Date: 2004-08-14 09:50:14
I have not received any mails from 'Majordomo@vger.kernel.org' for about two weeks. To prevent possible error, I resubmitted registration but still not getting any response either. Is anything wrong with the server or it is the problem form my site. I am asking help from this site since I cannot access linux kernel anymore.

Any valuable help will be appreciated!

Regards,

Eddie