efibootmgr 0.5.0-test3

From: Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch_at_dell.com>
Date: 2004-04-25 01:26:48
This should correct the use of efibootmgr with Matt T's new sysfs
implementation of the efivars kernel module.

http://linux.dell.com/efibootmgr/testing/efibootmgr-0.5.0-test3.tar.gz
http://linux.dell.com/efibootmgr/testing/efibootmgr-0.5.0-test3.tar.gz.asc

Please note the new home for efibootmgr is now on linux.dell.com
rather than domsch.com.

There's still some wierdness I've seen which I'll investigate next
week.

1) Not all changes to variables are reflected in the output; they took
   effect, but it's possible for old values to be printed still.  If
   you run it a second time without specifying to make changes, you'll
   see the right information.

2) When deleting Boot000* values, they're not removed from BootOrder.
   You've got to do that yourself.

Thanks,
Matt

--