Re: Problems with the linuxia64.org domain

From: Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch_at_dell.com>
Date: 2004-04-16 08:22:05
On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 03:18:47PM -0600, n0ano@n0ano.com wrote:
> > Have you asked how much they might want to get it back?
> Haven't even thought of pursuing that yet.

I sent email to the admin@speededge.com address asking, and called
them, speaking with Steven David.  I expect a call back on Friday from
someone who may know what they want.  (not holding my breath).
They're apparently a reseller of computer services (web hosting,
registration, business planning, ...).  linuxia64.org is redirecting to
java-training.com which is owned by the same company, and which
expired in February...

--
Matt Domsch
Sr. Software Engineer, Lead Engineer