Re: Problems with the linuxia64.org domain

From: <n0ano_at_n0ano.com>
Date: 2004-04-16 07:18:47
Haven't even thought of pursuing that yet.  I have no idea what they
might want and I also have no idea where the money would come from to
pay them off (in a perfect world VA would resolve this since it was
their mistake that caused it in the first place but I'm not holding
my breath for that to happen).

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 12:26:50PM -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 10:54:28AM -0600, n0ano@n0ano.com wrote:
> > Imagine my surprise when I checked today and discovered that, although
> > a DNS entry for `linuxia64.org' is back, it doesn't point to VA.
> > It looks like VA let the registration lapse and some company called
> > Speed Edge Technologies has hijacked our domain.
>
> Have you asked how much they might want to get it back?
>
> --
> Matt Domsch
> Sr. Software Engineer, Lead Engineer
> Dell Linux Solutions linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux