RE: [Linux-ia64] elilo-3.0 PXE mode fix

From: Brett Johnson <brett_at_fc.hp.com>
Date: 2004-04-03 09:47:54
On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 16:30, Li, Jack wrote:
> I don't have access to the DHCP server. I can only configure the PXE
> server which is full under my control. I don't think the dhcpd-pxe.conf
> can be used for the RedHat PXE server (pxe-0.1-36). Right?

No, the config files are quite different.  I don't know if the pxe
server will boot an ia64 machine, since I've never tried it.  Googleing
around, I found a sample pxe config in the mandrake docs, which actually
has the token "IA64EFI" in it.  I have no clue what the token means, but
it has all the right letters :o)

  http://clic.mandrakesoft.com/documentation/pxe/ch03.html

Cheers!
--