SAL functions related questions...

From: Francois Wellenreiter <Francois.Wellenreiter_at_Ext.Bull.Net>
Date: 2004-04-02 00:11:08
		Hi,

	I'm still working about INIT management problematics.

	I just have a question about SAL_GET_STATE_INFO function.
What does exactly mean a return code equal to "1" (e.g. "Call completed
without error but some information was lost due to overflow") ?
I always get this "error" back when pushing on the dump button on a
Tiger4. What is it due to ?

And which size does exactly SAL_GET_STATE_INFO_SIZE return ? When should
this function be called to allocate large enough buffers (after
receiving INIT interrupt or at kernel startup) ?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

				Francois WELLENREITER