RE: milstone reached: ia64 linux builds out of Linus' tree

From: Siddha, Suresh B <suresh.b.siddha_at_intel.com>
Date: 2004-03-30 17:51:41
We are working with the compiler team in getting all the compiler
options(required for kernel build) implemented and documented.

Jun has recently sent out the script
(http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0403.1/1428.html)
required for i386 kernel build. A similar script is required on IA64
side and ofcourse with IA64 specific options.

We will publish this script as soon as possible.

thanks,
suresh