Re: milstone reached: ia64 linux builds out of Linus' tree

From: Duraid Madina <duraid_at_octopus.com.au>
Date: 2004-03-30 11:57:20
Really? I don't see this in 'clicense', indeed it looks like they are
specifically allowing this. Am I missing something?

"Any work performed or produced as a result of use of the Materials
cannot be performed or produced for the benefit of other parties for a
fee, compensation or any other reimbursement or remuneration." seems to
be the relevant section of the license.

	Duraid