Re: milstone reached: ia64 linux builds out of Linus' tree

From: Ian Wienand <ianw_at_gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2004-03-30 10:30:52
On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 10:53:17AM +1000, Ian Wienand wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 10:07:51AM +1000, Ian Wienand wrote:
> For those who are interested, we now attempt to boot the autobuilt
> kernels on the simulator daily.  See
>
> http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/kerncomp/simboot.php

Hi,

A short update because I know from our logs at least a few people
other than me do actually look at this.  We've integrated everything
into

http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/kerncomp

Also, we now have the ability to automatically patch the kernel and
build it, so if you have a patch you are sitting on and want to make
sure it's always compatible with the latest and greatest please just
email me and we can work something out.

Thanks

-i
ianw@gelato.unsw.edu.au