Re: [Lse-tech] Re: Hugetlbpages in very large memory machines.......

From: Stephen Smalley <sds_at_epoch.ncsc.mil>
Date: 2004-03-19 08:22:47
On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 15:25, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Seems reasonable, although "vm_enough_acctdom" makes my eyes pop.  Why not
> keep the "vm_enough_memory" identifier?
>
> I've asked Stephen for comment - assuming he's OK with it I'd ask you to
> finish this off please.

To keep the name, he needs to update all callers, right?  Current patch
appears to add a static inline for security_vm_enough_memory that
retains the old interface to avoid having to update most callers.

I don't have any fundamental problem with the nature of the change.  As
a side note, patch was malformed (at least as I received it), not sure
if that was just a problem on my end.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds@epoch.ncsc.mil>
National Security Agency