Re: ia64-linux.org

From: Matthew Wilcox <willy_at_debian.org>
Date: 2004-03-18 06:27:31
On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 11:45:45AM -0700, n0ano@n0ano.com wrote:
> According to SourceForge the domain was renewed late last week and
> they are in the process of re-setting the DNS info so the address
> should be back up shortly.

Well, it still isn't (a month later).

http://www.ia64-linux.org/ is newly redesigned.  It's pretty minimalist at
the moment; I'd definitely like to hear from anyone with graphical talent.

You can check out the source to the website with anonymous CVS

cvs co -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.ia64-linux.org:/var/cvs co ia64-web

patches welcomed ;-)