Re: Compilation problem in arch/ia64/sn/kernel/setup.c

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2004-03-16 08:40:05

  Jesse> The patch looks fine, but I wonder if we really need
  Jesse> CONFIG_IA64_MCA anymore, does anyone really want to run
  Jesse> without it?

Good point.  MCA used to be rather big because of all the
decoding-crap, but now that's cleaned up, so perhaps there is no
reason to keep CONFIG_IA64_MCA anymore (even the usual Ski simulator
config has CONFIG_IA64_MCA turned on, even though the supporting
firmware-emulator doesn't really do anything about MCAs at the
moment).