Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: serious 2.6 bug in USB subsystem?

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2004-03-09 05:49:54

  David.B> David Mosberger wrote:

  >> Here is patch #3.  It also Works For Me.  I was wondering whether
  >> it

  David.B> I've had several "Works For Me" patches too, but then if
  David.B> the silicion got kicked a bit differently it'd not
  David.B> behave... :(

Just for completeness, I can confirm this.  Depending on the exact USB
configuration (varying number and types of devices connected via a
varying number of hubs), there are still problems.  So clearly my
patches didn't address the root cause (yet).