Re: [BUG] 2.6.3 Slab corruption: errors are triggered when memory exceeds 2.5GB (correction)

From: Darren Williams <dsw_at_gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2004-02-25 08:44:19
Hi Rich

We are a research group that it partially funded by HP, however if
SGI would like to donate, loan or even contribute to funding for
our research we would be glad to use SGI equipment.

How many machines are you able to send, our address is.... :)

Take a look at
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au

Thanks
Darren