Re: 2.6.3 oops ia64 Itanium1 with Silicon Image IDE

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2004-02-24 13:54:48
 Darren> Hi David
 Darren> PCI_DMA_BUS_IS_PHYS to 0

 Darren> boots OK

 Darren> PCI_DMA_BUS_IS_PHYS Oxffffffff
 Darren> &
 Darren> PCI_DMA_BUS_IS_PHYS OxffffffffUL

 Darren> fail

Sorry, apparently I wasn't clear: PCI_DMA_BUS_IS_PHYS is a boolean, so
it makes no sense to set it to anything other than 0 or 1.  What I
meant for the second option is to leave PCI_DMA_BUS_IS_PHYS to 1 and
then to set the ISA_DMA_THRESHOLD to 0xffffffff.

 Darren> Before continuing with this there are more serious problems
 Darren> with the slab layer, see my post (BUG) slab error....

I saw your mails, but haven't seen this problem myself.