LINUX hangs...

From: Preethy Iyer <preethyiyer_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 2004-02-23 00:56:37
Hi,

I have Red Hat Linux version 9. Offlate, the system
has begun to hang, sometimes in the middle of a
session, sometimes during startup and mostly, after it
sends the KILL signal to all processes.
This has been happenening way too frequently...

Moreover, I have a dual boot, the other OS being
Windows XP and the "hanging" situation there is more
frequent  than in Linux. I don't seem to know what the
problem could be. Is it a hard disk related issue?

Could someone please help me??

Preethy