Re: [2.6 PATCH] Altix update

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2004-02-19 06:27:19

  Christoph> On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 11:00:25AM -0800, David Mosberger wrote:
  >> Where?  On linux-ia64 or on lkml?  I don't recall these discussions
  >> (but then again, I'm admittedly very good at forgetting stuff...).

  Christoph> Linux-IA64.  I sent a bunch of patches to you and Jesse
  Christoph> that you applied but large parts of SGI didn't for
  Christoph> certain reasons (NIH comes to mind).

Thankfully, I have no control over SGI's tree but if you have any
pending improvements for the generic ia64 portions, I'd certainly be
happy to take (another) look.  I really didn't (and still don't)
remember of there being anything pending in this area.  Not entirely
surprising though: I'm quite easy to satisfy as far as the PCI
subsystem goes (if it works, I'm happy ;-).