Re: [2.6 PATCH] Altix update

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2004-02-19 06:57:16

  Pat> Here's a small mod for Altix. It breaks up our 'pci fixup' function and
  Pat> has some other smallish clean ups.

  Pat> For the ia64 crowd I've added 'platform_data' back into
  Pat> include/asm-ia64/pci.h

I added this patch in my tree now with some trailing white-space
fixes, but no other changes.

As far as I can tell, platform_data never was in the the struct
pci_controller of the 2.5/2.6 tree, so it's really a new thing, not a
matter of "adding it back" (yeah it's in 2.4, but that's a separate
tree...).