Re: PXM/Nid/SLIT patch

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2004-02-19 06:43:15
Bob,

Thanks for your explanation.  I'm not very familiar with SRAT, PXM etc
(and don't see much reason at this point why I should read it,
especially considering that it's covered by one of those long
Microsoft licenses), so my preference is for this issue to be worked
out among those folks that care about NUMA (you, Jesse, etc.).  In the
unexpected event of not being able to find a solution that's
acceptable to everybody, I'm willing to try to mediate (and learn
about all the RATty stuff.. ;-), but again, I doubt that'll be
necessary.

	--david