Re: [2.6 PATCH] Altix update

From: Christoph Hellwig <hch_at_infradead.org>
Date: 2004-02-19 06:15:59
On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 11:00:25AM -0800, David Mosberger wrote:
> Where?  On linux-ia64 or on lkml?  I don't recall these discussions
> (but then again, I'm admittedly very good at forgetting stuff...).

Linux-IA64.  I sent a bunch of patches to you and Jesse that you applied
but large parts of SGI didn't for certain reasons (NIH comes to mind).

We had some discussion on linux-ia64 and on private mail on this, SGI
promised to look at the patches later.  Small parts now got in without
any attribution through Pat's patchkits but other parts are still missing
after many month of waiting.