Re: [2.6 PATCH] Altix update

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2004-02-19 04:47:55

  Pat> Andrew, Here's a small mod for Altix. It breaks up our 'pci
  Pat> fixup' function and has some other smallish clean ups.

  Pat> For the ia64 crowd I've added 'platform_data' back into
  Pat> include/asm-ia64/pci.h

Please don't send such patches to Andrew.  I don't want to have
divergence on fundamental ia64 data structures.

  Pat> Can you take this ?

Feel free to send me incremental ia64 patches.  I asked you to send
the monster SN2 update patch to Andrew because I didn't want to get
stuck with it in my tree.  But now that that is taken care of, I'm
perfectly happy to handle your incremental patches.