Compile fixes for 2.6.3-mm1

From: Martin Hicks <mort_at_wildopensource.com>
Date: 2004-02-19 02:32:20
Hi,

I had to apply the following two patches to get 2.6.3-mm1 to compile on
ia64.  I'm not sure if the pfn_to_nid() is correct.  I used an extern to
avoid a circular include of asm/numa.h and asm/mmzone.h

I also reverted the compat-ipc-consolidation.patch patch because it
didn't compile and I couldn't even find a trace of
struct compat_ipc64_perm

mh

--
Martin Hicks                Wild Open Source Inc.
mort@wildopensource.com     613-266-2296