Re: ia64-linux.org

From: <n0ano_at_n0ano.com>
Date: 2004-02-17 05:45:45
According to SourceForge the domain was renewed late last week and
they are in the process of re-setting the DNS info so the address
should be back up shortly.

I share your concerns about VA but, in this case, I think it's OK
to let SourceForge continue to host `linuxia64'.  Hopefully there's
not much they can do to screw up a DNS listing.

If we do decide to pull the site from SourceForge I think a better
solution would be to transfer the domain name rather than try and
start a new one.  If SF still give us problems, and an appropriate
entity is willing to provide hosting, I'm sure we can arrange to
transfer the domain.

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 05:43:39PM +0000, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> I'm annoyed with VA making a mess of linuxia64.org on a regular basis, so
> I've registered ia64-linux.org.  The site is, erm, sparse at the moment.
> I'm no web designer.  Content, links, etc eagerly welcomed.
>
> --
> "Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon
> the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those
> conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse
> to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince
> himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep
> he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception." -- Mark Twain
> -

Don Dugger
n0ano@n0ano.com
Ph: 303/447-2201